Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Trip to Miami for my job

I am leaving in the morning to go to Miami for the Goodwill Board of Director's Meeting and Latin American and Caribbean Summit that is being held there. I have been working really hard for the past few weeks to prepare for the Summit, translating lots of documents between English and Spanish and preparing information packets for all of the participants. I will be working at the Summit/Meeting as the interpreter between the Latin American Goodwill leaders that are coming and the Goodwill Board of Directors. Definitely stuff that is way over my head, but will be a great opportunity. I will be staying in a really nice hotel in Miami Beach that costs more per night than I spent per month in Brasil. Should be quite an experience. I will update with photos and the like when I get back.

No comments: